PDA

View Full Version : wildebeest trek

peter delaney
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
d2xs 600 plus 1.4 , wimberly ,car bracket.

iso 400 f7.1@1/4oo

not sure about the lack of foreground ...be interested to get your view point please.

Fabs Forns
06-26-2009, 10:19 AM
I like this one very much, Peter, especially the break in the left. The blacks are well defined and the dust cloud very pronounced. If this were mine, I'd as some foreground, easy to do this time because it is black.
Good clean edges on both side and minimum merging.

Alfred Forns
06-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Impressive image Peter Love bg density changes and ample given space, agree on adding some foreground !!! Big Congrats !!!

Danny Laredo
06-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Sweet looking image Peter, I also would add a touch of canves to the fg

Robert Amoruso
06-27-2009, 07:50 AM
Though the pano is interesting, I like the details in the BG of the original image.

Mark Fuge
06-27-2009, 12:42 PM
I would agree not to cut the bg area, but add to the fg area. The detail in the sky makes the picture. Too bad it was camera cropped on the bottom, some detail there would have really been nice.

But still an awesome image.

Mital Patel
06-27-2009, 01:38 PM
superb image and i like the B&W. gr8 less ground line. feall is just good of entire image.
would sure choose the original frame though pano crop is good as well.

would have increase black values so that the top area gets darker like you had in your previous image peter that gives more strength to the image and the wilderness of their run in group.

overall a gr8 image to me. works well

Sabyasachi Patra
06-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Lovely moody image. My first reaction was just a little bit more space at the bottom. The first repost is too tight for me. The second repost will work.

peter delaney
07-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Sorry it has taken so long to reply , on school holidays with family.. cant alway get connected in africa.. which is good tbh... no cell phones..

Peter have look at both reposts , was not to sure about the first one .. but it has grown on me and I really like it.. so thanks for that..

thanks , Robert, Mark, Mital,alfred,Fabs, and Sabyasachi for comments on the Fg will eventually get around to adding some to see how it will look..

thanks again .. apologies for late acknowledgment ..

peter