PDA

View Full Version : Attachment upload

Stephen Cunliffe
02-03-2008, 06:24 PM
I posted a new thread for coment a couple of days ago, had no difficulty uploading a photo attachment.
Have tried several times in the last few hours to do so again, but the attachments section has no place where I can browse and upload.
Any thoughts?

Axel Hildebrandt
02-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I just tried and the manage attachment window looks as always. Could you try again?

Stephen Cunliffe
02-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Axel,
I've tried again, several times. I may be missing something very obvious, but the attachments box simply contains the statement "valid file extensions:jpg"
There is nowhere to click to start browsing for a file.
If it helps to know, I am using Firefox on my MacBook Pro.

Axel Hildebrandt
02-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Axel,
I've tried again, several times. I may be missing something very obvious, but the attachments box simply contains the statement "valid file extensions:jpg"
There is nowhere to click to start browsing for a file.
If it helps to know, I am using Firefox on my MacBook Pro.

I just wanted to ask if you can post a screenshot, but then, that seems to be the problem. :) What exactly do you see when you click on "manage attachments" or don't you even see this button?

Stephen Cunliffe
02-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Oh boy, the manage attachments button has suddenlty appeared where it belongs in the attachments box! It wasnt there yesterday or earlier today, honestly! I thought maybe my first posted image was so bad that I had been black-balled, but apparently not.....
thanks for your time

Axel Hildebrandt
02-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh boy, the manage attachments button has suddenlty appeared where it belongs in the attachments box! It wasnt there yesterday or earlier today, honestly! I thought maybe my first posted image was so bad that I had been black-balled, but apparently not.....
thanks for your time

I'm glad it works again, maybe it's a browser issue. If it happens again, you could try to clear the browser cache. Happy posting! :)

Stephen Cunliffe
02-06-2008, 01:30 PM
It did happen again, and clearing the browser did the trick. Just letting you know in case the info is useful in future.
Many thanks