06-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Words

Words of truth are seldom told

A lovers hand to have and hold

Replay the past, each word returns

It tears a heart - a lesson learned.

Dave Mills
06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Denise...Love the image of texture and flow. Based on your meaningful words I feel a sense of turmoil and movement in different directions within the image with all ending in one place. Nice to see words and an image that makes one think...

Lance Warley
06-12-2009, 11:41 AM
So much power in there Denise, and with so few words. "Replay the past, each word returns." Great stuff.

The meter is so perfectly woven, so strong in conveying your thoughts that immediately trigger personal images and memories. This is the written equivalent of a perfectly exposed photo.

Your posts convey a sense of evolving into a higher level of perception and awareness. Kind of like getting on an elevator, even if you didn't know you were going though the door. Congratulations.

denise ippolito
06-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Thankyou both so much. Your support means alot.

Eric Virkler
06-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Very nice Denise. Great image. I love the simplicity of your words.

Eric
Faces of Nature Photography
www.ericjvirkler.com

Julie Kenward
06-12-2009, 01:30 PM
It's that last line that gets me! I might suggest more of a pause between the two parts - maybe a hyphen instead of a comma. I know it seems trivial but a hyphen makes me stop reading for a split second, breaking the cadence and giving the second half of the statement even more weight.

Knocked it out of the park again. Lovely...

denise ippolito
06-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Eric, Thankyou for your kind words. Your website is very impressive.
Julie, Thankyou for your advice. I fixed it.

Eric Virkler
06-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Thank you Denise.

Ákos Lumnitzer
06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
That is awesome! Love the picture, but the lyrics :) are simply superb! Would make a great rock ballad! :D

denise ippolito
06-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks Akos!!