PDA

View Full Version : Wet & Wild

Harshad Barve
06-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Dear All

Made this iamge with Nikon D300/70-300VR/ISO800/ F5.6 in Jan 2009
It were pouring rains that afternoon & everybody was enjoying warm cup of tea at resorts.
But still there were few vehicles carrying Tiger Crazy people like me in Jungle.
We sighted this 19-20 months cub crossing road and oh dear he was to close.

Slight noise in BG is regretted :)
C & C are most welcome & appreciated.
I hope you are note getting bored with my Tiger images
Few more to come:)

Harshad

Dave Mills
06-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi Harshad, I took the liberty to do what I felt were some improvements to the image. I thought the image looked dark and I brought it up in levels and added contrast. I expanded the left sides canvas since I felt the the tail was a bit close to that side. I also cropped a little off the right....

Steve Mandel
06-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi Harshad: Another great capture from you. You certainly have a talent for tigers! I really like Dave's improvements in this shot.

Looking forward to seeing more of your images!

Steve

Nagesh Mula
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Harshad, its yet another clean Tiger shot from you and I like the improvements posted by DMills.
Like you and others, it would have been great to see the same shot under a more natural environment.

Kirk Adams
06-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Absolutely spectacular....Hashrad ! I am impressed by the tiger photographs you post here, wish there were more tiger photographers around here. I love these photos, the 2nd one is really a great improvement, keep them comin' !!

Kirk

Stu Bowie
06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Harshad, I really like the direct eye contact, and the raised paw to show movement. Lovely looking cat, and Dave repost brings the colours out nicely.

Sabyasachi Patra
06-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Harshad,
I like the looks in its face. Some more space at the left would have been great. I agree that the image can do with a bit of brightness and levels.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi