Nikon D3
tamron 180mm Macro
F 19
ISO 200
1/250th

One SB-90 set at 1/16th power and bounced off BG

Dave Mills
06-04-2009, 02:53 PM
John, Great job on putting together a technically difficult image. Your choice of colors are pleasing and work very well in the reflected water. The positioning of the droplets(with their reflection) is well handled along with their suggested movement. Beautiful image!

Kaushik Balakumar
06-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Excellent image. Action nicely 'freezed'. Lovely colours and sharpness.

Roman Kurywczak
06-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey John,
I have to try this one time! Pretty cool on the colors and I do like this a bit more than the previous one and it may be because of the 2nd drop. I also find the shapes in the water very interesting too! Nicely done!

Julie Kenward
06-04-2009, 08:17 PM
I echo the others...this one is a nice improvement over the first one and I really liked the first one! My only thought on this outside of what the others have already said is to maybe try to open up the two shadowed areas just a bit...maybe with a shadow/highlight adjustment?

Randy Stout
06-05-2009, 07:23 PM
John:

Another very nice one. I like the two colors, and that they are reflected in the drops. My only minor comment would be that the large area of fuscia in the upper right is a bit overpowering for me, and it might be interesting to have a bit less of it there, perhaps more like the LUC. I freely admit to being someone who like symmetry, so perhaps that flavors my comment.

Really fun!

Randy