PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new member

Bret Edge
02-02-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum in which to introduce myself but here goes! One of your fellow forum mates, Lance Warley, turned me on to the site and I'm really looking forward to participating in the future.

My name is Bret Edge and I'm a Moab, Utah based nature and adventure photographer. Admittedly, I don't photograph birds though I certainly appreciate the effort and technique required to do so in such an artful manner as I've already seen on this site. My passion is hiking and backpacking the Colorado Plateau and Rocky Mountains with my beautiful wife and primary model, Melissa. My work is represented by Age Fotostock and I am sponsored by Lowepro.

I lead workshops, offer personal guided tours of Arches and Canyonlands and create custom trip itineraries for the Moab area. I also sell fine art photos and license my images for stock usage.

Thanks to the moderators and editors who make this site possible, and especially to all the members who make this a great place to hang out online!

Lance Warley
02-02-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm so glad you're in here, Bret.

I can't wait to see more of your landscape images, and I know that others will be enjoying them too.

Alfred Forns
02-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi Bret nice to have you here !!!!! Hope to be seeing your fine images in our galleries .... it ain't just birds :cool:

Bret Edge
02-02-2008, 09:25 PM
I'll definitely get something posted in the landscape gallery soon!

Fabs Forns
02-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Red carpet welcome, Bret, your work is outstanding, it will be a treat to have you here! :)

BeePNogie
02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
HI Bret Glad you are with us Mon and dad showed me your website and it is pretty I hope you will invite me to visit :)

Bret Edge
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm really anxious to spend some time in the forums and get to know a few of you.

Arthur Morris
02-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Welcome Bret. What happened to the second 't"? I checked out your web site. You have some lovely stuff. My faves were several of the pink light canyon images and best of all was the star trail image "through the window."

Welcome to BPN. And later and love, artie

Fabs Forns
02-03-2008, 09:41 PM
When you have the time, we have an Introductions thread, where you can post your picture if you wish, and tell us a bit more about yoruself and read about others :)

http://birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2704

Alfred Forns
02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi Bret we put BeePNogie to sleep already He does have a curfew !!!!

Chris Ober
02-04-2008, 11:21 AM
I took a look at your site...very nice stuff! Welcome.