PDA

View Full Version : Educational Resources

Jay Gould
06-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Hi All BPNers

As part of my quest to build a resource library to have in my computer during my travels I have just finished "quick reading" and copying and pasting the contents of Educational Resources into various documents.

Each of the tutorials actually is the beginning of a document on the particular subject to which I add pertinent comments from the various threads as read, and comments from other websites too on the same subject.

The corner stone of MY Educational Resources folder is Artie's CD "The Art of Bird Photography II" (on CD only). (http://birdsasart.com/ABPII.htm)

I want to sincerely thank all of the brothers and sisters of BPN that gave of their time to create the various Educational Resources tutorials, and take the time during so many threads and post to teach and share their knowledge. I will "slow read" these documents when I am far away from BPN and in a cyber drought in the near and far future.

Thank you.

Alfred Forns
06-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Jay we just got an idea from a member to organize and be able to search the database .... its growing !!!