PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Oriental - Sandhill Congestion 2

Paul Lagasi
05-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Used this photo, which I posted back in February (some of you will remember it), it had the most oriental feel to it. Used FotoSketcher to give it texture and frame. Using PS6 at work...pasted the two symbols in. According to internet site I downloaded it from, character means Crane. Flipped the image....this was result. Hope it works....Thanks Paul

denise ippolito
05-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Paul, I love it and it's OOTB! Great idea to flip the image, kinda gives it a re-birth! You did make it look Asian! I really like the soft color palette and the feel of painted fabric! I think it's a classy looking image and I would prefer only one chop -That's just my personal preference. Anyway really love this one-Well done!

Dave Phillips
05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
quite creative Paul, agree with Denise about the chop/character.
Glad you are enjoying FotoSketcher, I have found that to be a wonderful little piece
of software

Dan Brown
05-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Cool and creative Paul! I agree about the chop/symbol. But, this is a "flipped" piece and it is what it is. The only thing that might be a problem with flipping asian characters is, what does the flipped version read!!!!:eek::eek:

Paul Lagasi
05-29-2009, 07:30 PM
LOLOLOL....very good observation Dan...might read as ENARC...thanks all, I've corrected it....

Dan Brown
05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Ah yes little grasshopper!!:), Looks better Paul!

denise ippolito
05-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Nice job Paul!!