PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Asian Bird 2

Dave Phillips
05-28-2009, 07:43 PM
this evening's image, bird.....phoebe
Mostly Topaz simplify, extra edges and saturations. Wood texture with FotoSketcher
availabe here
http://www.fotosketcher.com/
Please note: my images are not included in judging
Thank you for continued comment/critique

denise ippolito
05-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Dave, Thanks so much for the link! I just downloaded it and it's easy and has some nice features!
I think the colors in your bird are fantastic! The wood texture is a nice touch. I like the simple composition w/ the inclusion of the symbol and chop!

Cheryl Slechta
05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Dave - I love the texture and the almost irridescent colors in the feathers. I've been in awe of your creative Asian posts
and thanks for the link to fotosketcher! I also really like your symbols and chops - how are you doing them?

_____
Cheryl

Dave Phillips
05-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Dave, Thanks so much for the link! I just downloaded it and it's easy and has some nice features!
I think the colors in your bird are fantastic! The wood texture is a nice touch. I like the simple composition w/ the inclusion of the symbol and chop!
Thanks Denise....FotoSketcher is a very powerful little program and quite versatile.
The various surface textures are better than most

for interest here is my original
http://i44.tinypic.com/1hv3hd.jpg

Dave Phillips
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Dave - I love the texture and the almost irridescent colors in the feathers. I've been in awe of your creative Asian posts
and thanks for the link to fotosketcher! I also really like your symbols and chops - how are you doing them?_____
Cheryl
Thank you Cheryl, the more one plays the more one learns....and it's fun if one can make the time
My Symbols are just from the internet. In photoshop I select with magic wand, invert selection and drag
onto the image I am working on. My little red chop is just a grouping of my initials

denise ippolito
05-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Dave, Beautiful fine feather detail and a crystal clear eye! Is this an Eastern Pheobe?

Dan Brown
05-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Great Dave! You have a style all your own "Theme, Phillips Flair" :D

Paul Lagasi
05-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the link....very interesting program....just started playing with it...lovely Pheobe photo and Asian Image...Paul