PDA

View Full Version : New Thread in Avian

Dave Leroy
05-22-2009, 11:53 PM
It seems I cannot post a new thread. I am asked to login, which I do and still cannot post. It seems I am recognised and yet keep being sent back to sign in.
Dave

Axel Hildebrandt
05-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Have you tried to delete the cookies in your browser?

Chris Ober
05-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Delete cookies, temp internet files and make sure your security settings allow cookies, javascript

Dave Leroy
05-23-2009, 02:13 PM
I am not sure what the problem is. I had cleaned out all cookies etc earlier in day, and was able to sign in to other sites after entering passwords etc. I did the same when I signed in to BPN and did the remember me.
Websire recognised me as signed in, but each time I tried to post I was redirected to sign in page, which sometimes I did after trying several ways.
I rebooted and tried again no luck. So I turned comp off.
This morning, no problem and I posted to ETL.
Just now I tried Avian and was redirected to sign in page, although web site recognises me as signed in.
I will turn off again and try later today and leave a message on results.
Dave

Axel Hildebrandt
05-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Have you tried a different browser? I'm using Firefox and Safari and never ran into this problem.

Dave Leroy
05-23-2009, 03:59 PM
You have mentioned this to me before Axel, several months ago about a similiar problem. I have not yet, but I may in the future.
I seem to have solved the problem.
I logged off and turned off comp. I came back after an hour of so, signed in, tried Avian no luck, went to Macro and posted, came back and tried Avian again no luck. Except this time when the Register Screen came up, I hit the refresh button, then back arrow to get back to Avian, refresh button again and posted.
I think I am all right now.
Tks, Dave