PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Mini World - Genesis

Indranil Sircar
05-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Here is another Mini World... hope you like it.

Your comments will be appreciated...

Kerry Perkins
05-21-2009, 11:28 PM
I do like it! It does indeed look like the primal egg of creation. I see the Yin-Yang symbol in there as well. Very nice!

denise ippolito
05-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Indranil, To me it looks like a cross between a shell and a wave! I think it's fantastic! I would run some NR
on BG. Another very clever idea!!!

Alfred Forns
05-22-2009, 08:17 AM
These images are looking so good and they keep coming .... maybe we should have a repeat of the assignment soon :)

.... looks like the crossing of the moon and a great white shark :) Great feel !!!

denise ippolito
05-22-2009, 01:37 PM
These images are looking so good and they keep coming .... maybe we should have a repeat of the assignment soon :)

.... looks like the crossing of the moon and a great white shark :) Great feel !!!

I think we will do a Mini-World Revisit Soon!!!!:D;)Good idea Alfred!!!

Indranil Sircar
05-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Kerry, Denise, Al, thanks for the feedback. Here is the original - moon jelly taken at Monterey Bay Aquariam six years back with 1st generation Digital Rebel. Shutter speed was 1/4 sec, f4.5, ISO 400 without flash, hand held. ISO 400 on rebel added a lot of noise. I will cleanup and repost again. I cropped to square it up before trying the polar coordinates. Being slightly out of focus, I never used it earlier till now. It worked well for the miniworld.:)

denise ippolito
05-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Indranil, Thanks for posting the original-I would not have guessed!