PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet

Roman Kurywczak
05-19-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm getting all revved up about the memorial day macro challenge.....but I can't step away from by f22 or f32.......it's going to be tough for me. I bought these for my wife at a local nursery......cut a few of the blooms to make a bouquet. Decided not to use the black BG......used a cookie cooling rack (with 1/4 square holes)....to hold the flowers in place. As usual, this took longer than the actual photography. Places leaves all around the perimeter for a border. Blurred, burned, and darkened the border extensively.....normal adjustments in PS2 on the bouquet. I had to stand on the pool steps about 4 feet up to get enough distance on the 180 macro to get the whole bouquet.

denise ippolito
05-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Roman, The colors and details of each flower look fantastic. I have a feeling you'll do just fine in the challenge-I've seen your award winning images-they rock!! You will have no problems-I'm 100% sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry Perkins
05-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Nice Roman! As Al says - sensory overload in progress!!! Just love it.

Mark Fuge
05-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Good color and comp!

Fabs Forns
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Spectacular, Roman, I like the illustration look and the colors and of course, the arrangement. Please talk to Al about bringing home some flowers :)