PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Colorado Day

Dave Mills
05-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Going through the mountains with the weather changing hourly. I wanted to do a pano but am not sure if I handled the image correctly. To the left of the road there was little of interest to see. I wanted to show the road due to the yellow framing and the passage through also the different layers without making one dominant.This is a 4 image stitch. I thought of cropping it in the middle of the shadow area on the right. Opinions?
D200 24-120 lense, polarizer, F16 1/250, 300 iso ,Tripod Mtd,0 comp

Paul Marcellini
05-18-2009, 04:29 PM
I love the color play and the sky Dave. I like the road way over there for some reason. I think the passage of dark balances it too, as both are paths that add depth. If you want though, the crop you suggested is nice as well. I really like the chosen framing top and bottom as well. This needs to be printed big. =)

Roman Kurywczak
05-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey Dave,
I like it as presented but am OK with the crop too. For me....the darker area and clouds on the right balance well with all the colors. I am debating the brightness around the road.....looks a bit unnatural to me but easy fix and doesn't take away from a super comp.