PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Worlds- Palace in Santiago

Jackie Schuknecht
05-16-2009, 12:30 PM
This started out as only one photo, so I kind of cheated. I did like how it turned out though.

Jackie Schuknecht
05-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Original Photo

Dan Brown
05-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Wild and crazy Jackie! It's a satelite!! You might add some canvas on left and right as the flags are very close to the edges.

Lance Peters
05-16-2009, 04:35 PM
HI Jackie - certainly gives you the general idea - the issue with one photo is that your ends dont line up with anything, not to say it cant be done with one photo - just need the right photo, Horizon needs to be straight and the LHS and RHS edge of images should be very similar.

Lots of other effects here as well - you can get a wormhole type thing going on.... play with it.

denise ippolito
05-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Jackie, I like how you have the building center stage and I agree w/ Dan about a bit more side room for the flags- I think this came out fantastic! I love the people and the flags very much-I used one photo for mine as well-would just like to see the line less visible. Good advice given by Lance ! Look forward to your next one!!!

Jackie Schuknecht
05-16-2009, 06:29 PM
I knew they didn't match Lance. Don't think I'll have time to do an actual 8 photo set-up. (that's why I wanted to judge!! and am very glad Denise asked). But it was way fun and I think still believable, but not a "true" mini-world. Just a pseudo one:) I hope that some of you actually get time to shoot. Good luck!

Dave Mills
05-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey Jackie,,,Very creative

Indranil Sircar
05-18-2009, 09:04 PM
This is an excellent composition. I think the choice of subject and the flags makes it stand out.