PDA

View Full Version : Repost Morning has broken

Juan Carlos Vindas
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
One of these days while going to the Caribbean side, the air was as fresh as can be and the sun was showing all around. (Braulio Carrillo National Park)

Canon 30D
Canon 35-350@70mm
f/25
ISO 100
1/8 sec.
Tripod
AV
Exp. comp. +0.3

Paul Marcellini
05-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Really nice, I like the layers here Juan. I might hit the midtones with a touch more contrast to try and make those lighter trees pop and emphasize the layers more. Nothing else to add though, a nice solid image.

David Thomasson
05-07-2009, 07:50 AM
I like this shot. Nice improvement over the first post.

You might try loosely selecting everything below the white clouds and making a levels adjustment. It's possible to get more sparkle out of the green trees without clipping any highlights.

Greg Basco
05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Hola, Juan Carlos. What I like about this image is the diagonal line running from bottom to top. In fact, I would have considered eliminating the sky when composing the picture as I think that it's the weakest part of the image. The exposure and sharpness look right on.

Saludos,
Greg

John Blumenkamp
05-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Juan... I like this a lot, and the way you composed the image with the cloud cover along the top. I agree with Paul's suggestion about playing with the midtones, etc. Hope to see more.

Roman Kurywczak
05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi Juan,
I feel the clouds are fine but agree with the recommended tweaks to further bring out the textures and layers. Nicely composed!