PDA

View Full Version : Fabs and Judy

Alfred Forns
05-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Fabs and Judy at the Alligator Farm right before leaving for the day. Had action right up to the very end and late is may favorite time !!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

denise ippolito
05-06-2009, 06:52 AM
Alfred, I like the spotlight effect and that hat w/ the camo trim-I just love it! Looks like a serious conversation!!

LouBuonomo
05-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Sorry we missed it this year.. nice product placement.

Grace Scalzo
05-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Nice image of these talented and hard working ladies.

Gus Cobos
05-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Nice capture Mr. Forns...It looks like they had a long day...:D:cool:

Axel Hildebrandt
05-06-2009, 02:53 PM
It looks as if Judy ran out of memory cards. :)

Ákos Lumnitzer
05-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I think the girls are debating who is paying the next round of tequilas! :D

Charles Wesley
05-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Very nice capture with this candid. They look like tennis champions in a deep discussion over their games. Actually two very talented photographers.

Saw you last Sunday at AF. Did not know you were teaching a class. I was the one with the serious knee brace. I'm paying for too much tennis over the years.

Thanks for all the help you & your wife are doing for photographers on this site.

I'm new to BPN and am very impressed and eager to learn from everyone....

Alfred Forns
05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi Charlie Do remember ... and it was a serious brace :)

Hope you got a lot of keepers !! Must be nice to be so close I'm going to try to go up there when the baby storks start flying around !!

Big Warm Welcome !!!

Charles Wesley
05-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Glad to hear you'll be back up this way. Like to see you again. I've been too picky over the last 5 years when shooting at AF.

By shooting more variety after seeing other ways to photograph on BPN, I think I should have more keepers.
We have something else in common. I practiced dentistry for 28 years before moving to Florida.

Love the artistry of both members of your family.

Thanks for sharing the many images with the rest of us....

Judy Lynn Malloch
05-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Boy Alfred you are so quiet and I had no idea you were watching us. You definitely never miss an opportunity. Great seeing you and Fabs again. You guys are the best !!!!!

Mike Lentz
05-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Alfred is always sneaking around taking candids! He could do good PJ work I'm certain!
Nice pic by the way!