PDA

View Full Version : Crested Tit

Anders Nielsen
01-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Last time I posted a picture of a bird on this perch I got some comments on that the perch wasn't good - I have now changed the perch but I want you to see this anyway as I really like the details in this picture. Eventhough the perch isn't great I am really glad that I got this picture.

As allways please let me know how I can improve.

Canon EOS 400D
EF 400mm f/5.6L USM

1/160, f/5.6, ISO 800, tripod
Levels, noisereduction, crop, smartsharpen.

Dick Boone
01-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Anders,

Personally, I think you have handled this beautifully. The detail is stunning, the color is great, and the composition is excellent. And I don't see any problem with the perch either. You have included just enough of it to provide a solid base for your subject. Thanks for sharing.

God bless.....Dick

Axel Hildebrandt
01-31-2008, 11:42 AM
I like the pose and details and would raise the color temperature a bit since it appears to have a slight blue cast.

Rosl Roessner
01-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow, I love those pretty birds! You have got it in a nice pose, sharp and good details!

Lana Hays
01-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Anders
I think you've done a nice job with the details. Good pose and a perky little bird showing his crest. I like Axel's suggestion of raising the temperature a bit to warm the image and remove the slight blue color. I like the perch but if this is a setup, I might remove the broken portion so that it doesn't show.