PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Mirror.

Glenn Romain
05-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Heres one i came across searching for some other photo .The sky in the top right corner was completely blown .So i worked a little Photoshop into it .I also added some clouds ,i hope i did not overdo it lol . Oh and BTW its taken from my back yard :)

Cant remember the specs but im sure it was with a D80 and a 18-55mm.

denise ippolito
05-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Glenn, Really nice backyard! I like the perspective and the color range. I think you did a very good job with the PP. I like the clouds reflected in the water-nice recovery!

José Rodríguez
05-01-2009, 07:17 PM
If this is from your backyard, you´re blessed !
Your blown corner was perfectly worked out. I really love that row of different greens in different textures and that neat reflection !

Gus Cobos
05-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Hi Glenn,
I like the perspective on this one..the color rendition is superb...the reflection of the trees in the water puts this over the top...well done, I like the post processing applied in the sky...:D:cool:

Lance Peters
05-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Great Backyard!!!! I like the PP in the sky - I would soften it a little - looks a little to noticeable for my personal tastes.
Great colours and reflection.

Alfred Forns
05-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Would just tone down the UR corner cloud Do like added reflection Sweet perspective and very appealing image .... might just give it another sharpening pass !!!

Desmond Chan
05-02-2009, 02:31 AM
From your backyard? Is that your lake, too? :D:D:D

Like the sharpness and the colors. Wow, that reflection...just like in the mirror :)

Jackie Schuknecht
05-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi Glenn, I like this shot and the colours of the trees are very pretty. My only suggestion would be to mirror the clouds in the sky with the ones in the water to make it look more realistic.

Glenn Romain
05-03-2009, 05:00 AM
All points noted guys thanks for taking the time to comment :)