PDA

View Full Version : Wedded bliss

Ákos Lumnitzer
04-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Sometimes I get sucked into doing stuff that I would not normally get into. My wife's riding instructor's stepson was getting married and I was asked to do the photos of the event. I tell ya, I would not want to do this for a living as I think the fun part would be taken out of it with the pressure of getting that shot.

I hope you like Lauran and Joda (both spelt correctly) :)

The purple flowers are Jacaranda tree flowers and the ground was littered too with the petals. I was too lazy to bring out more. Maybe I should?

Alfred Forns
04-29-2009, 07:23 AM
Different image and a new angle !!! Agree on being on tough way to make a living !!! Can't imagine on something goind wrong and loosing all the images :( I"m sure it has happened !!!!

Gus Cobos
04-29-2009, 05:51 PM
I like the perspective Akos...I've been there before many a time...:D for about two years...you are right...the pressure is a constant factor...but it's good for the soul...it makes you better...:eek::)

Judy Lynn Malloch
04-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Beautiful captured moment and I can certainly sympathize with the pressure of wedding photography. Love the smiles in this one. Thanks for sharing Akos.

Rene Quenneville
04-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Wedding photography is fun bur it is quite demanding. It is a mix of different type of photography. I enjoy it, it helps me appreciate even more a quiet day waiting for ducks to show up.

This is a nice picture. I am not sure if the purple adds or distracts. To balance the attention, you could reveal the colors on the groom's flower.

LouBuonomo
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
I have a great respect for wedding photographers they certainly earn their money. I can not image dealing with a LI Bridezilla !

Lou

Juan Carlos Vindas
05-05-2009, 12:55 PM
I like it a lot!

Yes, you should show more Jacaranda mimosifolia flowers.

Arthur Morris
05-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Quite overly. Did you colorize the flowers?

Ákos Lumnitzer
06-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Quite overly. Did you colorize the flowers?

Sorry Maestro for the delay in response.

I used two layers, the top B&W. Simply erased over the colors I wanted to show through. :) Hope this helps.

Arthur Morris
06-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Thank you Oshkosh; that makes sense.