PDA

View Full Version : Strings

Juan Carlos Vindas
04-18-2009, 09:29 PM
I saw this pattern on the back of a leaf and liked it.

Canon 30D
Canon 35-350@350mm
ISO 400
f/6.3
1/15sec
AV
Tripod

Any ideas on how to improve this one?
Thanks in advance.

Fabs Forns
04-18-2009, 09:31 PM
JC, they best to improve this is to give all rights to me :D

Probably my fav of yours so far, I love the graphical quality of it, congratulations!

Juan Carlos Vindas
04-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Thank you Fab so much!

Is good to see you around here commenting on a different kind of images. Is fine, you can have the rights!!!

Julie Kenward
04-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I like it too, JC. (Okay, that's totally weird coming out of church and then calling someone "JC"!) I might do without the lighting spots on the bottom of the frame but that's just me. Love the intense colors and the diagonal lines.

Juan Carlos Vindas
04-19-2009, 11:17 PM
I like it too, JC. (Okay, that's totally weird coming out of church and then calling someone "JC"!) I might do without the lighting spots on the bottom of the frame but that's just me. Love the intense colors and the diagonal lines.

It's funny Julie, down here everybody calls me JC!

Yes, I was thinking of may use the clone tool to get rid of them, but then latter I thought that they add the natural touch of mother nature, what I mean is that I didn't wanted them to look so ''perfect''.
Thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

Mike Moats
04-20-2009, 05:40 AM
Hey Juan, I like everything about it. Wouldn't change a thing. Well done

Gus Cobos
04-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Hola Juan,
This is a very fine image indeed...I like it as presented, I like the patterns and texture...well done...:cool:

Ed Vatza
04-20-2009, 05:17 PM
I like everything about this except for one tiny nit. As f/6.3, you appear to lose just a bit of the sharpness toward the UL corner. Either that or its my eyes again. So either a slightly adjusted shooting plane or a bit more dof would have helped. Still a super image.

Juan Carlos Vindas
04-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I like everything about this except for one tiny nit. As f/6.3, you appear to lose just a bit of the sharpness toward the UL corner. Either that or its my eyes again. So either a slightly adjusted shooting plane or a bit more dof would have helped. Still a super image.

Hello and thanks to all for your kind comments and suggestions.

Ed, your eyes are fine, and you are very right about stopping down a bit more, may be f/9 or f/11? next time I will take it on count for sure, thanks so much for your observation. jc