PDA

View Full Version : Around the Bend

Kenn Christensen
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
A local lane shot on a foggy spring day in Wisconsin.

Alfred Forns
01-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Sweet image Kenn !!!! Just right Love the end result Did you use Painter? Big Congrats !!!

Kenn Christensen
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Sweet image Kenn !!!! Just right Love the end result Did you use Painter? Big Congrats !!!

Thanks Al...
I do have and use Painter.. but in this case I used the buzz filter that I first described in my work titled "This was YOUR Idea"... the buzz filter is called a simplifier and it can be operated in a wide variety of strengths and combinations and when combined with the use of layers in photoshop your creative control is endless. Ive seen some people use it to reduce detail in the BG of their shots.. and even for noise reduction or reducing chromatic abberations.. sure there are other tools that will do those things too.. in the end its all an artistic choice. Ive been using the buzz filter for a few years and am comfortable with its use and creative opportunities.....

Fabs Forns
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
This ia stunning, Ken. I'll look into buying it, I know of a few people that use it and I can get it with Teacher's discount :)

Bud Cline
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Kenn, I love this one - the buzz filter is a really great tool. I downloaded it and am trying it on some images. Bud

Stephen Stephen
01-30-2008, 07:54 PM
I really like this one Ken. Congratulations.

Julie Kenward
01-31-2008, 01:21 PM
This is just so creative! What a fabulous way to move an image out of the box.