PDA

View Full Version : Lapponia

Hillebrand Breuker
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
http://weblog.pixus.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/hb20090216-011.jpg

I have been up into the Swedish mountains with a dog sled team to photograph the wonderful scenry of Tarradalen in Swedish Lapland. It was a great tour and we had cold, but gorgeous weather.

This photograph was taken on an early morning just after sunrise with a 5D and a 17-40 f/4.0 lens on hyperfocal focus. The cable realease was frozen, so I used the selftimer.

Hillebrand Breuker

Thought I still could upload attachments, but couldn't. There is just a link. Sorry for that..

Paul Marcellini
04-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Great light on those peaks. It looks like the shore is heading away so it may be straight, but you might want to rotate a touch ccw so it appears level. A minor point is the branches intersecting and merging with the background. Otherwise, great image.

Robert Amoruso
04-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Hillebrand,

Only BPN Members can upload to our servers. Contributors must host externally. When you are composing the message in HTML editor, click on the icon for image and paste the link in that box. This will create the image tags you need to have the image show up in the post.

Good looking composition and the touch of warm sunlight on the distant peaks and morning glow in the sky balances the darker, colder tones of the FG well.

Roman Kurywczak
04-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi Hiilibrand,
Agree with Paul on the tree touching/merging with the distant mountains......but not much you could do there in the field........I may play around a bit with lightening the middleground to sky.....just for more seperation.....but nice light and good mood to the image.