PDA

View Full Version : BPN's talented artists!

Grady Weed
04-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Folks...where else can you get such a large group of talented artist's, ask them to show off their A list images, for free, and give free advice to you to image your stuff so you can have A list images? No where but here at BPN! I for one want to thank James, Art, Alfred, Robert, Fabs, and the rest of the you, the mods, those hidden behind the scenes, for a rocking site. I am blown away each time I log on. Images from Africa, a place I will most likely never be able to go, Alaska, the grizzlies, I shudder every time I see one of Chas's works of art, James and the Hooptie's Spoonies, I will get to go with you one day buddy.

I mention this not to kiss up, but because it is true! I am pretty much alone here in Maine with no one else to share my passion to photograph with. My lovely wife Pam goes with me when she can. And I do once in a blue moon go out with John Morgan, Kevin Kratka and 1 or 2 others, but not often enough. So BPN keeps me plugged in and charged for the next session. To keep my creative juices flowing, I peruse the forums and try to think outside my preset boundaries and stimulate the mind for new ideas. So...thanks for posting your images everyone!

PS: Sorry Blake! As the overlord, you were way too cool to mention with the rest of them.

Alfred Forns
04-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the kinds words Grady .... look at the bright side ... its not crowded !!!! :)

Grady Weed
04-04-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL. You kill me Alfred. Aint it so.

Dave Phillips
04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm with ya Grady......the bulk of BPN has evolved wonderfully with all the
supportive talent

James Shadle
04-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks Grady!
Don't forget Blake and our staff of stud moderators.
James aka Froggie aka Darth

Jackie Schuknecht
04-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Well put Grady, I am in the same boat. Don't belong to a club and usually go out on my own. If I do go out for a walk with friends, they'll usually say "bring your camera along". Hate those point and shooters:) Love this site and everything that goes with it!

Dave Woeller
04-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Grady, I couldn't agree more. I mostly appreciate that the comments and critiques are always given in a contructive way. I have grown immensely since coming here ( there's still so much improvement to be made). So, here's to the guiding folks here, you certainly have earned the appreciation that is sometimes not expressed enough.

Randy Stout
04-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Grady:

Well put. It is an incredible resource, that has the potential to cut years off our learning curves, and let them peak higher than they ever would on their own.

It takes a lot of effort to do thoughtful critques, and the crew here is great.

THANK YOU ALL! (please pardon my shouting!)

Randy