PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your patience!

Blake Shadle
01-28-2008, 02:21 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been using this Technical Support forum. Thank you to those who have helped in solving problems, and thank you to those who have reported issues. Your patience and support will help in making this site better than ever.

We still have items that we're working diligently to improve, and correct.

Thanks again,

Blake

Grady Weed
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey Overlord Blake Vader. Shady Grady Weed here. I had a super duper time in the Glades. When I die, bury me at Anhinga or Flamingo. Sell my Canon gear and buy yourself a cool Nikon lens or something. How do I contribute financialy so I can post my hopefully fine images? See you in the forums or in Florida sometime.

Doug West
02-06-2008, 05:47 AM
Hey Overlord Blake Vader. Shady Grady Weed here. I had a super duper time in the Glades. When I die, bury me at Anhinga or Flamingo. Sell my Canon gear and buy yourself a cool Nikon lens or something. How do I contribute financialy so I can post my hopefully fine images? See you in the forums or in Florida sometime.

If you're asking about how to join...just click on the Membership button toward the
top of this board. Its only $20. I'm BPN #500.

Doug

Peter Murray
03-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Hello there, who ever you might be. I have a simple question and a possible solution to new members who know nothing of how to post and find responses to their posts.
1. I want to have a definitive place to POST Questions about exposure, and process. Or anything else for that matter. Is there a way to find that place without shreding the few hairs left on the old noggin.??
2. I want to access that Place to find the possible answers that Those who Know about such things have replied to.
3. I would appreciate your help and perhaps a change in the site to make it easier for new folks to participate.
Thanks
Peter Murray

Robert Amoruso
03-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Hello there, who ever you might be. I have a simple question and a possible solution to new members who know nothing of how to post and find responses to their posts.
1. I want to have a definitive place to POST Questions about exposure, and process. Or anything else for that matter. Is there a way to find that place without shreding the few hairs left on the old noggin.??
2. I want to access that Place to find the possible answers that Those who Know about such things have replied to.
3. I would appreciate your help and perhaps a change in the site to make it easier for new folks to participate.
Thanks
Peter Murray

Peter,

Digital Photography Workflow discussion forum (link below) is the forum from inspection to output - all the tech stuff is covered here.

http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Even thougt the General Photography forum mentions Zone System (Blake you should change that), the workflow forum is the place to pose the tech questions.