PDA

View Full Version : Is there a plug-in or stand alone for this?

Jim Poor
01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I worked this up on a touch pad on a laptop so it isn't the greatest.

Is there a plug in or other program that does this sort of out of the frame thing?

Steve Bein
01-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Jim,
This is really funny. I like it and laughed when I opened the thread. Great sense of humor here.

Jim Poor
01-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks Steve. I've been wanting to play with these out of frame an pop-up type things for a while but had no idea where to start. Then, when this one got real curious about my camera, I couldn't resist any longer.

Best,
jim

P.S. The Dog is homeless and being cared for by a foster from A Forever Home in the area.

Alfred Forns
01-28-2008, 08:43 AM
I figured Steve would be looking at this one :D Love the idea and execution Gave me a big time smile !!!!

Fabs Forns
01-28-2008, 09:59 AM
I read and had a tutorial for this once, but no idea where it is right now!

I would check with Panos FX, he has a lot of weird actions, free and paid, he just may have something similar.

Love itI, it just need more careful work around the edges.

Bud Cline
01-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Who could resist a face like that, Jim? Hope he finds a good home. Very clever use of this "in your face" image. Glad to see this one up :-) Bud

Jim Poor
01-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks Bud,

There were 5 siblings from this litter at the adoption event. All very puppy still and all very curious. I remember trying to get decent pictures without people feet, hands and leashes in the frame when one of them jumped on my back from behind and started chewing in my hair.

They have since all been adopted and a new bunch has taken their place. I don't know how the foster families do what they do, because I get way attached just seeing the dogs once every two weeks or so when the are around for a few picture days.

Bud Cline
01-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Jim,

Glad to hear that these guys were adopted. I know what you mean about getting attached - really easy to do.

Bud