PDA

View Full Version : Crepidotus sulphurinus

John Cooper
01-27-2008, 08:15 PM
I was attracted to the patterns shown by this group of fungi growing in the dim light of a rainforest.

Canon EOS 3, Canon 100mm macro, 1/125 sec F16, Flash x2. Tripod

Robert O'Toole
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM
John,

Wow, very very nice, the patterns and the shapes are so interesting. That must have been quite a sight to see in the wild how big are they? The 2 little sprouts in the corner are super.

I think I would have not cropped so tight but glad to see you didnt clip anywhere. A little looser would be nice.

Thanks for sharing!!

Robert

Alfred Forns
01-28-2008, 08:28 AM
Very pleasing pattern John !!!! Agree on the having a little more room but is a mater of taste Is you wish you can blur in PS the area around the mushrooms !! I like it a lot !!!

David Steele
01-28-2008, 01:28 PM
You have some great fungi images John and I really like this one (my favourite of your recent postings) - especially the colour and composition - but I'd like to see a little more breathing space on the sides.

Mike Moats
01-28-2008, 07:35 PM
He John, very cool image and love the patterns, details and color.

John Cooper
01-28-2008, 08:59 PM
You have some great fungi images John and I really like this one (my favourite of your recent postings) - especially the colour and composition - but I'd like to see a little more breathing space on the sides.

Must be the colours David resembling 'The Empty Quarter' :)

Gus Cobos
03-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Very nicely done John,
Love the pattern and the soft earth tones...:) I would like to see a tad more space on the sides; but thats my liking...:D

Gus...:cool: