denise ippolito
03-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Canon 5D
Lensbaby composer
ISO 400
1/13 sec. at f/5.6
4x +10x stacked
Tripod
natural light- I know some like more focus but I liked the soft focus and the pretty colors to this.

Gus Cobos
03-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Lady Denise,
You out did yourself...this is a lovely composition that has simplicity, elegance and balance...you handle the Lensbaby composer very well. I like the selective focus point and the shallow depth of field; creating a dreamy state of mind...the color rendition is dead on, complimenting the soft pastels and texture of your delicate lady...congrats...proud of you...keep them coming...:cool:

Julie Kenward
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Very nice, Denise. I don't seem to mind the soft focus in this one at all. I think the separation in the tones of pinks add the distinction to help the eye rest in the image.

I do like a crop where the flower is heading UP more than down but that's a personal thing.

Ed Vatza
03-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Two words come to mind here... dreamy and ethereal. Bet you thought I was going to say "more depth!" :D The colors are great as well. Nice job.

Anita Bower
03-18-2009, 05:38 AM
I love the flowing lines and curves in this image. Great colors. The uncluttered BG works great. Nice job!