PDA

View Full Version : The Wiesskirche - Bavaria, Germany

John Lowin
03-10-2009, 06:11 PM
This interior is another handheld Bavarian church image. This is one of the most incredibly beautiful Baroque churches I have ever seen. A tripod would have made this image better, but I would still like to share it. Hope you like it. - John

Gus Cobos
03-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I love it John,
These are a work of art and love...:cool:

Alfred Forns
03-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Love those interiors John and you are doing well without the use of a tripod.

btw here is a view of the little tripod I was talking about. Can use as a regular tripod on a table, on your chest to steady camera, propped on a wall etc. Easy to carry and versatile !! btw the Leica head is a must since it gives the proper distance for many of the applications lll a tiny ball head would not do !!!

John Lowin
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Love those interiors John and you are doing well without the use of a tripod.

btw here is a view of the little tripod I was talking about. Can use as a regular tripod on a table, on your chest to steady camera, propped on a wall etc. Easy to carry and versatile !! btw the Leica head is a must since it gives the proper distance for many of the applications lll a tiny ball head would not do !!!

Thanks Al, as fate would have it, I used to own that Leica ball head and sold it several years ago. Some of us just get older and not necessarily Schmarter! :-) - John

Alfred Forns
03-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Don't feel bad ..... I did the same and wish I had one :)