PDA

View Full Version : Big Rock Candy Mountain

John Lowin
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM
This is an older slide image from Upper Antelope Canyon, Page, Arizona. Both the Upper and Lower Canyons are amazing photo locations. - John

Gus Cobos
03-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Excellent details and the texture is superb...I like the color rendition...well done John...The image has a 3-D effect...:cool:

Alfred Forns
03-06-2009, 08:09 AM
One amazing place !!! Love the precise framing !!!

Dave Mills
03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi John...I've been there 3 times and have an idea where this was shot. You have an excellent rendition of it. It never ceased to amaze me how the light can bounce around in there. You just don't want to be there when alot of people are coming through. In some places there is not much room other than your tripod...Nice job...

John Lowin
03-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi John...I've been there 3 times and have an idea where this was shot. You have an excellent rendition of it. It never ceased to amaze me how the light can bounce around in there. You just don't want to be there when alot of people are coming through. In some places there is not much room other than your tripod...Nice job...

Not a lot of room for a crowd. But rather a crowd than a rain storm, even miles away! Thanks one and all for the nice comments. - John

Robert Amoruso
03-06-2009, 10:56 PM
I like this big swosh and the play of light to dark.