PDA

View Full Version : "A Taste Of Honey"

Gus Cobos
03-01-2009, 10:53 AM
I was doing a few illustrative proofs for a presentation that my daughter Jackie is working on to present in a national food convention, coming up in April. Jackie is one of the Chefs, specializing in French cuisine, at The Ritz Carlton in New York City. :cool:

denise ippolito
03-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Gus, I like the rich colors and the black BG, Very nicely done!

Dave Mills
03-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I like this alot Gus and my only nit would be a bit more separation on the left.

Amy DeStefanis
03-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh - you have to put this in PS, and make the bottom part a champagne glass or something!

Very cool. Agree that at the top, it'd be nice to have more canvas on the left....

Amy D.

Fabs Forns
03-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Congratulations on your daughter's achievements.

Lovely amber glowing in that dark BG.

Gus Cobos
03-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Thank you Miss Fabs...:) Jackie has been a Chef for The Ritz Carlton, going on a year now...when she was going to culinary school, I would photograph her dishes that she had to present to the Fine Arts Food and Wine Board; and now I do all of her photographic promotions for the Ritz Carlton...:D I get to eat for free...:p:):cool:

Chris Hansen
03-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Gus,

I love the richness of color and detail in this shot. What was the lighting set up you used to light it?

God bless,

Chris

Roman Kurywczak
03-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey Gus,
first the photo...agree with a hair more room left....but the lighting is very nice/dramtic...really shows off the honey's hues.....almost glows!!!.....now congrats on your daughter!!!...Chef at the Ritz!!! Wow!!! I'm about 20 min. outside.....if I get a chance.....my wife and I will have to pay a visit!