PDA

View Full Version : Anhinga View

denise ippolito
02-25-2009, 05:52 AM
I took this image in the Everglades at Anhinga Trail-it seemed a bit busy so I did an IR treatment w/ color-efex, Then I painted in some blue for a bit of interest. This is my first image like this and I'm not sure if it works,let me know.
PS- I was thinking I should crop a bit off the left side.

Julie Kenward
02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Denise, for me this isn't working...there's just not a strong enough focal point to hold my interest. If there had been one stand out bird or tree or rock I think it would have been super - I like your technique - but I'm just not feeling this one. My eyes are all over the place.

Alfred Forns
02-26-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm just having trouble with the shadows .... I think you having driving too many hours back and forth :D Do like the basic idea and I'm looking forward to your next creation :) .... after you get some rest !!!!:cool:

denise ippolito
02-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Alfred, Did that late at nite on the lap-top, Guess I do need some sleep!!:eek::D

Roman Kurywczak
02-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi Denise,
Yeah....it's a bit busy and the center of interest as Jules mentioned .....is lacking. I will give you props for trying.....as this does have an interesting look to it......so keep it in mind and try this with other images.....because it looks to have a ton of potential!

denise ippolito
02-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks Roman I appreciate the encouragement! Something about it caught my eye -I just can't seem to zone in on what that is.