PDA

View Full Version : Preserved for all time

Roman Kurywczak
02-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Went out with a bunch of friends yesterday out to Pennsylvania where it was snowing/raining to do a few frozen waterfalls, mills, and preserved farms. This is part of the Deleware river preservation efforts.......so a lot of old barns and such just rusting away and decaying. Had a great day....even though I put my equipment through h***.

Canon Mark 3 with the 28-135mm lens at 132mm for 1/6 sec at f22 and ISO 200. Changed WB to cloudy in breeze and very slight crop off top.

Gus Cobos
02-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi Roman,
It's nice seeing you in the Travel forum...a big welcome...:)
This is a very nice composition, image and capture, this old barn has allot of character...I like this old world feel...the weathered wood and dried out vegetation puts this over the top for me...well done...:cool:

Alfred Forns
02-23-2009, 12:46 PM
My type of picture Roman I could spend all day at that place !!!

Been thinking on going up there for scenic, covered bridges in PA are mighty tempting !!

Harold Davis
02-23-2009, 05:41 PM
love these types too!! nice one roman. would like to make the trip for this stuff too.

denise ippolito
02-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Roman, I like the way the vines are framing the center window. The door off the hinges is a nice touch!

Grady Weed
02-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Rustic, abandoned, decay, cold, windy, lonely, solitude, all come to mind here. A very evocative image Roman. Well done.