PDA

View Full Version : Just how boring was yesterday?

Ed Vatza
02-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Well after nearly pulling an all-nighter Friday night into Saturday morning while reworking my blog into a new template/format, I went out for a short walk along my local creek in morning and a longer hike in my favorite, local state park in the afternoon.

Don't know if you remember the tee shirts that used to be around (maybe still are) that said things like "My parents went too (fill in the blank) and all I got was this lousy tee shirt"? Well that's the way I felt. I went out and all I got were these lousy pictures. I couldn't find anything that excited me out there in the field.

This image was made with my Canon 30D and 24-70 lens, handheld.

1/1250 sec @ f/4; ISO 320; EV -1/3; FL 64mm

Julie Kenward
02-22-2009, 11:11 AM
I so sympathize! I am going through February's images and deleting whole days because there is nothing but grays and browns...UGH!

Mike Moats
02-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Hey Ed, I feel your pain, I've only been out to shoot twice since the first of the year, as I know that they just isn't much out there to shoot right now, so I spend more of my time marketing. It's a long wait till the real shooting comes in spring. Nice earthtones and BG.

Steve Maxson
02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi Ed. I think we've all had days like that (too many days, actually :( ) where you're all fired up to make great images, but it's just not happening for whatever reason. Frustrating! I like the color tones in your image though I'd like to see more DOF in the top seeds.