PDA

View Full Version : What some will do for an image !!!!!!

Alfred Forns
01-24-2008, 08:50 PM
I was photographing at Santee lakes and ran into Mike Lentz Thought he and his buddy were up to no good and decided to follow them along the shore :cool:

They came up with a good plan trying to close in on the ducks but not sure it worked First the came up with several safety issues with the boat people which were passed along to the Coast Guard and is under investigation Look at the left side of the boat ..... looks like its listing to port :D

Any way on to the primary purpose for the craft The idea was for Mike to hide behind the big guy and sneak up on the ducks Would give them a false sense or security in to thinking there was no photographer aboard Good plan guys but the ducks took notice to the unbalanced boat and would have no part of it !!!!!! :eek: Was fun !!!!! :)

Mike Lentz
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D Al, that is way too funny! You had mentioned to me that you took a shot of us out there while at Santee and I was hoping it wasn't of me on my belly. :o It turns out its a bootie shot. :eek: I had to be careful getting on the same side as Adam, hes a big man! Maybe we can take a trip down to Florida next time and see whats in those waters. :D
Once again, nice meeting you and Fabs and thank you guys and Artie very much for including us in the slideshow, it was a treat and the first round of barley pops are on me next time we meet up.

Alfred Forns
01-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Mike Looking forward to your visit .....but no sure about going out on a boat particularly if the big guy is with you :D Besides you need clearance from the USCG before venturing out to see again :eek: :):)

Mike Lentz
01-24-2008, 10:54 PM
:D:D I'll contact the coast guard. :p

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-24-2008, 11:08 PM
I can just see you Alfred quietly following along behind but i gotta say it was worth it . Great shot of these guys and It made my day. Too funny !!!

Axel Hildebrandt
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm quite sure it helped photographing from a very low angle. :)