02-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Olympus E-3 Camera
300 f2.8 lens
1/3200 shutter
F4.5
ISO 400

Juan Aragonés
02-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi and wellcome on board. It would be much better if you use a real name like most of BPN members do. It is much personal ;-) (you can send a PM to Alfred Forns and ask him to change the username) :-)

The action in your image is really nice and the exposure job seems perfect. The head turn and eye contact are great. You can run a round of noise reduction to the background for a better result. The rock in the foreground is a bit distracting and the image seems to be highly croped resulting in loss of details. Once again, very good job on the exposure and fantastic action. Keep them coming :-)

juan

Aidan Briggs
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Welcome to BPN! Ditto what Juan said, also the bird is a bit out of focus. I do like the action though.

Doug Brown
02-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Welcome Jack! Great action, but a little soft as presented. I would crop some off the top, bottom, and right. I agree with Juan about some additional NR. Look forward to seeing more images from you!

Jack Sutton
02-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks very much for the input, it's very helpful. Also, I did change to my complete name, thanks Juan for pointing that out. I have more to share.....coming soon.