PDA

View Full Version : My First Post: 2007 BAA IPT Thanksgiving Bosque Workshop Conditions

Brian Wong
01-23-2008, 05:45 PM
My first post: BAA IPT 2007 Thanksgiving Bosque Workshop Conditions

Congratulations for such a super, excellent new site!

My only complaint regarding this site ... is that there is actually TOO MUCH information ... and I get frustrated in not having enough time each day to spend reading and learning from each submission and critique!

For my first post, I would like to share this image of the workshop conditions at this year's BAA IPT Bosque Thanksgiving session ... lots of expensive equipment, tall vegetation, and very cold temperatures! Thankfully Artie did not get after me for not bringing my tripod!

I would also like your permission to add a couple more images to this same thread (showing our workshop conditions) within the thread's 48 hour time limit. I think you will enjoy seeing everybody! Thank you!

Brian

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey I know the guy on the ladder. Great image. I love it Brian !!!

Alfred Forns
01-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Big Welcome Brian !!!!!!

....... what a good looking Dude on that ladder :D:D:cool:

Brian Wong
01-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I believe the discussion in the following image was either:

"Where are all the birds?", ... or "Maybe we can burn down the tall weeds with all these flash extenders!"

Brian Wong
01-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Add a few more flash extenders ... might help warm us up!

Brian Wong
01-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Thank you for letting me place multiple images to this thread today. I promise it will not happen again.

I couldn't get back far enough to fit the entire workshop line-up ... so this is a handheld 500, 2 image panorama stitch.

Maxis Gamez
01-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Wow! looks like a night club in South Beach!! :)

Arthur Morris
01-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Lots of fun seeing the group freezing. You need to make sure to have clean edges though!

later and love and thanks for posting, artie

Alfred Forns
01-26-2008, 09:36 PM
....... and a few days later it sure warmed up big time !!!!!!!!! .... got image to prove :D:D:)

Blake Shadle
01-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey I know that guy up on the ladder! ;) Great images Brian.