PDA

View Full Version : Eager To Learn Forum Survey

James Shadle
02-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Eager to Learn is a wonderful resource.

Will you please help me with this survey question?

We are always looking at ways to make BPN better and we make adjustments it is based on member feed back.

Kerry Perkins
02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Absolutely it is a wonderful resource. I so much appreciate the time that the moderators and other members take to help us become better wildlife photographers. There is simply nothing else like this forum that I know of. The criticisms are constructive and helpful, with none of the negativity that exists on certain other web sites. Thanks to all at BPN!

Dave Leroy
02-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi James, I am probably going there a bit less than when i first started, which was every time. In fact, when i first started it was at most times the only spot I would go to. With the excellent critigues from the moderators and other posters I was able to learn a lot, and become a bit more comfortable in posting on a few of the other forums.
I think the ETL forum has really hepled me. Dave

Jackie Schuknecht
02-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I log in every time. I have learned so much since joing in September of 2008. I don't think I would have ever made this much progress without all the helpful comments and critiques and the most generous support of Gus and Al.

Ed Cordes
02-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Outstanding resource. I check it out about every other day or so.

Adams Serra
02-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi James, I log in at least twice a day to see what is beeing posted. I am guilt of not commenting on the pictures, but this is how I am, more of a silent type. I am now posting most of my pictures on the ETL forum instead of the AWF forum, nothing against the moderators or forum members there, they all do a wonderfull job. But I feel I get more feedback from the forum members at ETL.

Desmond Chan
02-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Every time.

I have a feeling it's those who post on ETL visit ETL more often and leave their comments.

Stefan Minnig
02-04-2009, 02:26 AM
It's a great resource. I spend the majority of my time there. I think that posting on the ETL Image Critiques is easier from a mental standpoint than the regular Image Critique areas. To elaborate, the words "Eager to Learn" just sound comforting to those who have just recently joined or maybe don't have great confidence in their work, thus making it psychologically easier for a unconfident person to post.

denise ippolito
02-04-2009, 05:58 AM
I love the Eager to Learn Forum, I think it is a great learning tool ! I check it out everyday.

Nonda Surratt
02-04-2009, 09:59 AM
LOVE IT! Learn something new everyday, wonderful resource

Judy Hogan
02-05-2009, 10:22 AM
BPN is a wonderful website and ETL is the greatest forum. It has helped me so much. The critiques are given in a helpful and encouraging manner. I visit ETL at least 2 or 3 times a day. It's a big part of what makes BPN a super site.

James Shadle
02-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
James