Flash : Flash was not fired
Focal Length : 70.0 mm
ColorSpace : -1
Sensing Method : One-chip color area sensor
Lens : Nikkor 18-135mm f:3,5-5,6

Roman Kurywczak
02-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi Adrian,
This was a tough one.....as I feel there are 2 images that you have here......I find the leading line of the mountain and tree very nice...so the first crop is to show you what you could have done by going out to 135mm or perhaps even a bit tighter with the 1.4 tele.........and composed this vertically. The 2nd re-post will be what you could have done by going tighter on the horizontal.....while I like the castle......the space below it is pretty unintresting......unlike the space under the tree. I did add some space to the right of the castle...as the clipped trees weren't adding either. Let me know your thoughts!

Roman Kurywczak
02-02-2009, 01:37 PM
2nd horizontal

Adrian David
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Thank you very much, Roman! I like them ,both!
Unfortunately, it was freezing, and I was on my way home, after 2 hours of hiking...I did not saw the better composition, on location...Only at home I realized that I have lost a good opportunity. It was no snow or frost since then...I will go back in the spring, to that location...
I did liked the textures on the rocks and the castle...That was the idea in this image...
Thank you for pointing out the real interesting parts in this composition! I really appreciate ,all the help I get here, on BPN!

Adrian.

Harold Davis
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
that pano comp rules!!!! i love it.

Robert Amoruso
02-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Adrian,

Look at this one this morning and had the same problem as Roman - like certain elements but not all combined in one image. Did not even think of what Roman did which I like a lot.