PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Sandhills

Paul Lagasi
01-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Took this photo in early morning fog...not much detail as taken, because I forgot to reset my EV setting..but when I Auto-toned the photo, added poster edges, pano cropped... I got this result...kind of different?...Does it work?..Paul

D300 70-200 iso-1600 f7.1 1/1000 EV +7

Gus Cobos
01-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi Paul,
I actually like the final product...I like the mood that the early morning fog gives...suggestion: I would take the pano crop and make it tighter, taking just a tad more from the top and a slice off the bottom...the bird that is cut off on the left side of the frame can be eliminated...good show...well done...:cool:

denise ippolito
01-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Paul, I like this alot-I also agree w/ Gus some off the top would be nice. Very interesting!

Julie Kenward
01-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Paul, I'm not sure I like the FG grasses that are so prominent - I don't seem to mind them overall, just the ones that really jut out. I also agree you could take a bit off the top to close this in on the birds a bit more. Cool idea...like what you did here very much.

Paul Lagasi
01-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Thank You all, I cropped an inch from the height, a little more from the top than bottom, Julie I tried to redo this image with big branches cloned out but just didn't look right will try again when I get home....Paul

Alfred Forns
01-31-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi Paul I like the final post For me the main thing were the two evicted birds at the left side !!! This will make a fine print !!!