PDA

View Full Version : Hokkaido (JP) Workshop, Martin Bailey

Joerg Rockenberger
01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Has anyone experience with Martin Bailey? He's offering a workshop in Hokkaido, Japan, in mid-February. I happen to be in Japan the week before and I am toying with the idea of joining this trip.

Thanks in advance. JR

MarcusArmani
01-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Has anyone experience with Martin Bailey? He's offering a workshop in Hokkaido, Japan, in mid-February. I happen to be in Japan the week before and I am toying with the idea of joining this trip.

Thanks in advance. JR

Hi John, I dont know If you have ever ran into bay area photographer, Carl Pugent? He Took his workshop around 1 year ago, He really did not tell me much except for the minor stuff IE: Trip went off without a hitch, he was very happy with the landscape aspect as well as the wildlife, he shoots both equally, Said they had many ops of the local species there. If I see him in the field I will get more details for you. I do know he was impressed, had a great time, and was very happy and had no complaints...

Marcus.

Joerg Rockenberger
01-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Marcus,

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't know Carl. Please check your inbox.

JR

Martin_Bailey
06-09-2009, 03:14 AM
This is interesting. I run this workshop, and unless someone participated with a pseudonym, there was nobody called Carl Pugent with us in previous years. :)

Still, it did the trick as JR joined us in February 2009 for a great workshop.