PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Eagle

andrewhuxman
01-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Thought this one showed power and concentration.

40D-500MM
1/1600th
F 5
ISO 320
AV Mode
Center Weighted

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/ahuxman58/IMG_3097.jpg

Mike Lentz
01-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Nice action and comp. i'd tone down that copyright logo as it really takes away from the image IMHO.
I just photographed eagles with another gentleman from Rockford... David Olson. A great guy!

andrewhuxman
01-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Nice action and comp. i'd tone down that copyright logo as it really takes away from the image IMHO.
I just photographed eagles with another gentleman from Rockford... David Olson. A great guy!

Thanks for that I have heard his name at our camera store here in town but have yet to meet him.

Mike Tracy
01-23-2009, 11:10 AM
If this was not much of a crop fill flash would have worked nicely to eliminate the shadow under his right wing. You can probably recover some of the lower end with shadow / highlights but some noise will manifest it self.

I do like your angle in relation to your subject. You captured the action well and the eye looks sharp.

Maybe lower the opacity of your logo as it does detract from a nice photo.

andrewhuxman
01-23-2009, 07:55 PM
If this was not much of a crop fill flash would have worked nicely to eliminate the shadow under his right wing. You can probably recover some of the lower end with shadow / highlights but some noise will manifest it self.

I do like your angle in relation to your subject. You captured the action well and the eye looks sharp.

Maybe lower the opacity of your logo as it does detract from a nice photo.

Thank you Mike , I will have to kick the opacity down, going to try again for some eagles so maybe I will have some luck. I need to work on PP skills and I appreciate all the input .