PDA

View Full Version : Life of Alaska....

Meint Sijp
01-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Being in Alaska sept 2008 with Robert O'Tool i found this dead Salmon, and could'nt help my self not to take a photo. Don't know if any opne like it but i'm not the best in photoshop and made it a bit fast too. But it just came to mind and .......
Any comments are most appreciated.
regards

denise ippolito
01-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Very creative and a nice memory to hang from your trip! well done.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
01-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello Meint!
As Denise said this is very creative and beautifully illustrates the pecking order!!
Regards,
Nicki

Alfred Forns
01-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Creative and well done !!! Sure like the selective focusing on the teeth !!! Got a keeper !!!

Julie Kenward
01-19-2009, 07:17 PM
I like it, too...very creative Meint! I do think it feels a little tight on the side where the bear is...I wonder if the bird was moved a bit to the left and the bear had a little more room on the right if that would make it feel more "balanced" to me. Either way - I like the concept and the way you put this all together.

John Ippolito
01-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Meint, the concept works well here. I agree with Jules about giving the bear a bit more room. The point of focus on the salmon's teeth is makes this work even better!

Meint Sijp
01-20-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the compliments. Most appreciated :)
Hi Julie.
I tried moving the bear but i found it better moving the Eagle instead a bit to the right. i might be wrong on this ;)