PDA

View Full Version : Going Home

bill kominsky
01-15-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm posting this folks because this huge thing he brought back to the nest was really big, twisted and very complicated. Bur when he got back she accepted it so very gently and actually placed this monster
like a builder building a house, and i think it's remarkable, technically ?????????

Canon MK-II - ISO = 400 at f/10 & 1/1000th. of a sec. 0-Ec. 260.MM w/100-400-L

All comments and visits greatly appreciated.

Bill

Axel Hildebrandt
01-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Light and details look good. Technically, the wing position of the near wing could have been better and the twig is partially covering the eye. Aside from that very nice.

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Wonderful timing Bill and he certainly did well with the nesting material on this flight !!! I am sure his mate will be more than pleased.:) Nice and sharp with good color and detail Bill. It is always nice to have the wings forward but this is still fine work. Thanks for sharing

bill kominsky
01-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Light and details look good. Technically, the wing position of the near wing could have been better and the twig is partially covering the eye. Aside from that very nice.

That was the idea Axel I was lucky the eye was all being covered, this was not just a branch as you can see.

bill kominsky
01-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Wonderful timing Bill and he certainly did well with the nesting material on this flight !!! I am sure his mate will be more than pleased.:) Nice and sharp with good color and detail Bill. It is always nice to have the wings forward but this is still fine work. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Judy I know that you know quite well just how hard it is to get exactly what we want. If everyone read what I said about this image it would have perfectly clear what i ws trying to convey, thank you Judy.

Ákos Lumnitzer
01-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi Bill

Great capture and I do agree with the partial covering of the eye, but still fantastic to see this behavior.

:)