PDA

View Full Version : This ones of Jeanne

D. Robert Franz
01-14-2009, 11:10 AM
I have a heavy heart today hearing of the passing of Jean Keene "The Eagle Lady" of Homer. Soar with the eagles Jean......

Fabs Forns
01-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Soaring she is, Dale, I'm sure of that. I love the pose on the Eagle, great banking. Great whites but the sky is a bot too blue for my taste.
She's going to be missed!!!
I hope this doesn't mean the Eagles will leave Homer...

D. Robert Franz
01-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Great whites but the sky is a bot too blue for my taste.

I hope this doesn't mean the Eagles will leave Homer...

Good old days of film Fabs, Probably Velvia that's the vibrancy.... Could tone it down a notch I guess.

I would imagine that the eagles will quit coming to the spit in great numbers since no feeding is allowed.. The sad part is that the town of Homer will be happy..

Fabs Forns
01-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Good old days of film Fabs, Probably Velvia that's the vibrancy.... Could tone it down a notch I guess.

I would imagine that the eagles will quit coming to the spit in great numbers since no feeding is allowed.. The sad part is that the town of Homer will be happy..

Maybe they'll be happy until the bottom line in business get affected :confused:

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Oh no that is such sad news and she will be so missed by all. Thanks Dale for the image and the memories. I did not know her personally but heard so much about her that I felt like I did. Thanks again for sharing.

Axel Hildebrandt
01-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks for sharing this image, very cool pose and details. I agree with Fabs on the blues.