PDA

View Full Version : I thought membership ran from April

john crookes
01-04-2009, 12:11 PM
When this group started last year you stated that there would be an open membership or free period untill April. It was then stated that it would be appreciateed that anyone that wanted to pay the dues up front would be most welcome and they would get an additional three months of membership.
Now I find out that I am no longer a member but a contributar even though I was one of the first One Hundtred to pay the fees upfront

So much for keeping ones words

John

Gus Hallgren
01-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi John:
There is a fairly long thread on this subject
http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?p=192395#post192395

Folks brought up the fact that membership numbers were no longer displayed, and BPN Member had been changed to Contributer.

I joined 01/01/2008, paid the $20 with next years dues payable 04/01/2009 ??????

I am still listed as a BPN Member with Member number now removed.

Membership number is not important, however, it would be nice if members location was listed, if even just the State to get an idea of the locality the subjects photo came from . . . At the moment it is hit and miss.

Uncle Gus

Doug Brown
01-04-2009, 01:30 PM
The problem is being looked into folks. We'll get back with you shortly.

Rene A
01-04-2009, 01:54 PM
hmmm

I hope and was NOT aware of that my CC info was kept on file with automatic renewal! For security reason I don't have my CC info anywhere on file where I have an option to opt out...which I did not see here when I signed up and gave permission for to do so!

If my CC info is on file please delete it as soon as possible with out renewing my subscription.

Thanks

Renate

Jim Fenton
01-04-2009, 05:15 PM
My guess is that this has something to do with the email I received regarding the membership I purchased early last year?

Alfred Forns
01-04-2009, 06:17 PM
It all will be taking care soon and we are aware. If you have a problems login in please let me know and will solve temporarily Do apologize for the inconvenience.... and yes everyone should have been fine till past April !!!