PDA

View Full Version : Roamin' with Roman

Fabs Forns
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Roman is visiting here, as you may know, and he was gracious enough to take us do some stars at night in the Glades. A significant amount of burning, multiplying and screening was done to achieve the look I wanted. Not so many stars are visible because the moon was quite strong. We were delighted, though :D

Date: 1/2/09
Time: 9:15:43 PM
Model: NIKON D3
Firmware: Ver.1.11
Frame #: 9931
Lens (mm): 24
ISO: 5000
Aperture: 4
Shutter: 30
Exp. Comp.: 0.0
Flash Comp.:
Program: Manual
Focus Mode: MANUAL
White Bal.: CLOUDY
ICC Profile: sRGB Profile

Michael Pancier
01-03-2009, 01:46 PM
we just missed each other. did you light paint or use flash on the rocks?

Fabs Forns
01-03-2009, 01:55 PM
we just missed each other. did you light paint or use flash on the rocks?

We got in there after 9PM.
Roman used flash once, but too light for my taste, that's why I burned so much. It was fun. Going Glades today?

Michael Pancier
01-03-2009, 02:57 PM
We got in there after 9PM.
Roman used flash once, but too light for my taste, that's why I burned so much. It was fun. Going Glades today?

Just got back. I went for sunrise shoot at anhinga trail. Beautiful sky. Very little birds though ....

I may hit wako or green cay in the pm

Paul Marcellini
01-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I like the leading line of rocks here Fabs. The processing works well. I only wish the gator stood out more, maybe burn underneath him? I didn't compose any of mine well. Guess I will have to try again sometime.

Roman Kurywczak
01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi Fabs,
I think it worked out pretty well for the first time. It does appear a tad dark on my monitor....but I am on the laptop, so hard to judge. I hope you and Al had a great time....I sure did! Hey Paul....don't worry.....with a little patience and a few dozen frames........works for me!

Robert Amoruso
01-06-2009, 08:54 AM
My favorite part of the image Fabs is the sky and treeline and the reflection of the trees in the water.

Raymond Barlow
01-07-2009, 09:48 PM
wonderful image Fabs... wow!! this does look like fun.