PDA

View Full Version : Bad Case Of The Cooties

Shawn Marques
01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
While Art is on the subject of coots, I thought I'd post mine just for fun. I hope it is somewhat worthy!

Sorry, I am unable to get the EXIF at this time but it was taken in very low light at the Viera Wetlands. It was rather surreal witnessing a line of hundreds of coots slowly waddling along the bend of the lake.

Axel Hildebrandt
01-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Very interesting composition, I just wished the birds on the right edge weren't clipped.

Shawn Marques
01-19-2008, 07:58 PM
I'll have to remember that next time. It was just a quick afterthought shot with my 600mm after sunset, and it was to much lens for the parade. I did not even expect the image to come out but I thought the end result was interesting.

Shawn Marques
01-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Another from my coot collection. I'm not too happy about the light water. Viera Wetlands,

Ed Cordes
01-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Unsual image with a neat title! Kind of reminds me of teh old Mickey Mouse cartoon with the "march of the brooms". Might be this comparison is only for us old guys!

Christoph Belanger
01-20-2008, 07:51 AM
The clipped birds don't bother me much. The narrow dof would work better if the birds in the front were tack sharp. Exposure looks ok.