Lens 300mm f2.8

1/160 f16
ISO 250

Thanks for any comment.
Cheers
gary

Julie Kenward
12-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Beautiful, Gary! You did a wonderful job of exposing for the fog. I really love how the rock in the FG has more color to it than the cliffs behind it. I think you should also try this as a b&w or even sepia print...it would be stunning.

I felt like the back cliffs were a bit centered at first but my eye kept following the pattern of the fog back into the image and that would take my eye off center so I think the comp works.

Roman Kurywczak
12-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey Gary,
This one rocks!!! My guess is that you took some off the top.......as the proportions are off a bit.....and I will profess......that I am not fond of square crops......I feel that you could take some off the right........cut off the y in your signature straight up......and this brings it back closer to 2 to3 without much sacrifice........but either way......the strength of the mood.....I could live with both very easily.....as the mood and comp........are super!

Robert Amoruso
12-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Gary,

Like the comp and crop. I guess since I photographed with square medium format for a while I got more of a taste for them. Agree with Julie on the B&W conversion too.