ISO Speed : 800
Metering Mode : Multi Segment
Light Source : Auto
Flash : Flash was not fired
Focal Length : 116.0 mm

Ed Vatza
12-26-2008, 06:38 AM
Good morning, Adrian.

Putting the OOF elements in the foreground is different than the norm. I really like it! No, I love the image. The greens play well off of each other. The background greens (the main subject) are very sharp. To my eye, an excellent composition. Well done.

Anita Bower
12-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I love the color, detail and pattern of the background elements. I'm bothered by the out of focus foregrouond elements.

Anita Bower

Julie Kenward
12-26-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm half-Ed/half-Anita. Do I like that you have OOF elements in the FG? I like that it's not the norm. Would I want to own this as a print? Probably not - and for that reason. If the edges on the foreground elements were a little less blurry then I'd say it succeeded but, personally, it's too much blurriness for me.

Now if you had put this in the OOTB forum, you might have got a different answer!

Mike Moats
12-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Hey Adrian, I like it. Has a weird look but it is interesting. I don't mind the blurry foreground as I take it as an abstract look which tends to have an unusal out side of the box feel.

denise ippolito
12-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Adrian, I think it's cool and unique . The oof FG doesn't bother me as it is an abstract. well done !!

Cindy Crawford
12-26-2008, 06:35 PM
This is really neat! I don't see it as OOF/sharp. I see it as an artistic statement. Those green streaks are like watercolor brush strokes. (of course, I'm a watercolorist...:D) Very clever idea- an effective composition. I think.

Adrian David
12-27-2008, 03:35 AM
Thank you very much, to all of you, for the kind words!

Gus Cobos
12-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi Adrian,
I like it as presented. It has a good feel to it...congrats...:D:cool: