PDA

View Full Version : In a blue forest

Susanne v. Schroeder
01-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Nikon D200
Nikkor 18-200mm VR lens
1/50 sec, f/8 at 40mm, ISO 100
in-camera multiple exposure, no PS work except more contrast and saturation

Still can't figure out the resizing, I use CS2 and followed Fabs instructions but doesn't seem to work for me. So this pic is only 320 pixels in width. Sorry:(

murray rothstein
01-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Have you tried Save For Web in the File menu? In the New Size box in the Save For Web window simply set the long dimension to 750 or 800 and hit "Apply". Check the file size under the JPEG window. If too big go to the small arrow to the right of "Preset". A click will produce a drop down menu with one item "Optimize to File Size". Click it and in the dialog box that appears enter 146.5. After it finishes its action you're done. Click OK and save.
I would love to see this image full size.
Murray Rothstein

Alfred Forns
01-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Susanne The instructions should help you get the size If not please PM I'm on the road but will be checking

I like the image but is not large enough to evaluated One thing to keep in mind Color is very important for these Always look for color !!!!

Susanne v. Schroeder
01-20-2008, 09:07 AM
I tried again with another image and the upload failed from the beginning. I go to Save for Web and for some reason a window opens 'Powered by Image Ready". I choose 800 pixels for image size, then at quality I move the slider until I see 145 KB in the lower left corner. When I try uploading here it's either too big or doesn't want to upload at all. I am stumped!
Maybe it has something to do with the Image Ready, but don't know how to change that. Susanne